Need extra M.2 connectors? Fear not! This video will show you how you can use a PCI-Express adapter that will allow you to install NVME and SATA III solid state drives. Installation, configuration, formatting and Windows 10 setup are all covered in this in-depth tutorial and guide.
We also test the performance to find out if adapting has any impact on the read and write speeds of a brand new Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME SSD!
Amazon commissioned buying links:
*Samsung 970 EVO NVME SSD
SUBSCRIBE and turn on Notifications so you don’t miss any upcoming content!
Steelseries Arctis 7 Review
Logitech G903 Lightspeed
Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Case
Amazing LED Light Strips with Smartphone Control
Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB Memory
Donate to Support Future Videos:
*Links: Amazon links are affiliate links. If you click them and make a qualifying purchase, ECPU may earn a commission.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://spirtavert.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SSD – Apacer AS340 Panther || Overview , Price, Specification , Reviews |TutorBari
- SSD Samsung 860 Pro 512 vs SM863 bền nhất tốt nhất siêu rẻ của Samsung – Lãng khách
- Samsung 850 Pro SSD Unboxing, Installation Tutorial + Speed Test
- SSD Samsung 860 EVO M.2 VS Samsung 850 EVO M.2 Speed Test and Comparison
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD Unboxing, Benchmarks & Boot-up time