Kingston UV400 120GB review
In this video, I will execute different types of benchmarks for this model and find how well this cheap SSD contend with other competitors. I also done testing the booting speed of this variant.
The main difference between Kingston V300 and UV300 , UV400, the former is based on MLC NAND and later two are using TLC chips.
SSD should be a must in desktop upgrade kit
Interface SATA 3.0, compatible with SATA 2.0
Capacities available : 120GB, 240GB ,480GB , 960GB
Controller : Marvel 88SS1074
NAND Type : TLC
120GB — up to 550MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write
240GB — up to 550MB/s Read and 490MB/s Write
480GB — up to 550MB/s Read and 500MB/s Write
960GB — up to 540MB/s Read and 500MB/s Write
0.672W Idle / 0.693W Avg
Operating temperature: 0°C – 70°C
Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
Warranty : Limited 3 year
Total Bytes Written (TBW):
Those upgrading from RPM hard drives to a Solid State Disks will benefit the most with this entry level models. The other advantages are – no moving parts which naturally sound reliable , instant boot speed, Sustain excessive physical abuse and capable to withstand high temperatures.
The most valuable aspect of Solid state disk is ,it doesn’t crash when it reaches it life . Once it reaches its endurance, it simply stops writing and still we can access data storage in it.
Please watch: “SSD Benchmark, Liteon Mu3 – Cheapest SSD for laptop & desktop computer”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SSD – Apacer AS340 Panther || Overview , Price, Specification , Reviews |TutorBari
- SSD Samsung 860 Pro 512 vs SM863 bền nhất tốt nhất siêu rẻ của Samsung – Lãng khách
- Samsung 850 Pro SSD Unboxing, Installation Tutorial + Speed Test
- SSD Samsung 860 EVO M.2 VS Samsung 850 EVO M.2 Speed Test and Comparison
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD Unboxing, Benchmarks & Boot-up time