In this video I discuss the difference between an M.2 SSD and a NVME PCI-Ex4 SSD. From how to tell them apart just by looking at them and little bit about recent computer storage history of that explains how we got to this point.
I hope this video clears up the technical mumbo-jumbo using simple, easy to understand language.
Help keep this YouTube channel sponsor-free by contributing an Amazon gift card electronically
Support via Paypal:
Uncle Carey’s Windows 10 Optimizer:
Uncle Carey’s Windows 10 Netfix Tool:
Everything you see in my videos is available for purchase via Amazon:
Follow me on Twitter:
Want to know where to buy the things you see in this video?
car-ey-lyst: (noun) Any special person who enjoys creating, repairing or optimizing PCs to their full potential and beyond!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://spirtavert.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SSD – Apacer AS340 Panther || Overview , Price, Specification , Reviews |TutorBari
- SSD Samsung 860 Pro 512 vs SM863 bền nhất tốt nhất siêu rẻ của Samsung – Lãng khách
- Samsung 850 Pro SSD Unboxing, Installation Tutorial + Speed Test
- SSD Samsung 860 EVO M.2 VS Samsung 850 EVO M.2 Speed Test and Comparison
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD Unboxing, Benchmarks & Boot-up time