Check my other video testing Kingston UV 300
samsung 750 evo ssd review 120GB
Samsung 750 EVO SSD tests are done in desktop computer with the following configuration
i3 skylake 6100 3.7 GHZ, Gigabyte H110 chipset motherboard with 8GB corsair Vengeance 2400MHZ RAM, Radeon 260X Graphics card . I also checked windows 10 booting performance with this SSD.
Samsung has launched their budget series model 750 evo series very recently. This model proves to be solid option for system builders who focus on cost effective solution and don’t want their computer speed bottle necked with conventional mechanical hard drives. Such consumers can buy a low capacity solid state disk like 750evo ,make it as boot drive and add a standard hard disk as a secondary drive for storage purposes.
This model performed admirably in speed tests and buy with caution that this series has low TBW (Total Bytes Written) rating . If you constantly write huge amounts of data on daily basis, I suggest you to look after for other models with more endurance rating or buy higher capacity versions of this evo 750. Just grab one and boost the speed of your old computer and laptop.
Overall this model is well suggested for best budget SSD
I have added subtitles for better understanding
Please watch: “SSD Benchmark, Liteon Mu3 – Cheapest SSD for laptop & desktop computer”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SSD – Apacer AS340 Panther || Overview , Price, Specification , Reviews |TutorBari
- SSD Samsung 860 Pro 512 vs SM863 bền nhất tốt nhất siêu rẻ của Samsung – Lãng khách
- Samsung 850 Pro SSD Unboxing, Installation Tutorial + Speed Test
- SSD Samsung 860 EVO M.2 VS Samsung 850 EVO M.2 Speed Test and Comparison
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD Unboxing, Benchmarks & Boot-up time